Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Ready to take the plunge: Oris Aquis Titan Chronograph
Oris have been producing some great divers in the last few years, and the new Aquis Titan is no excpetion. It's an unusual combination: titanium and tungsten, but it’s the choice of metals for this handsome new watch.
Robust and durable thanks to the scratch resistant Tungsten Diver’s inlay, Oris’ new 46mm diver is a symbol of strength. The triangle at the zero position, the indexes and watch hands are filled with Superluminova, ensuring the watch face can be easily identified even in bad visibility.
The automatic helium valve at 9 o’clock position is essential for professional divers operating from a helium filled diving bell. This well protected time-piece also features a screw down stainless steel crown and stainless steel pushers, solid screw down case back with an engraved conversion scale (feet/metres).
A co-ordinating grey dial and inlay ring ensure the style of the model is in harmony with its endurance. Water resistant to 50 bar/500m and available in a multi-purpose case, the Aquis Titan Chronograph
• Automatic mechanical movement ETA 7750 with Chronograph
• Multi-piece Grade-2-Titanium case construction and crown protection.
• Matt grey dial, applied indexes filled with Superluminova.
• Minute and hour counters with Superluminova inlay
• Tungsten Divers inlaid ring with Superluminova
• Screw down stainless steel crown and stainless steel pushers.
• Automatic Helium valve at 9 o’clock.
• Solid screw down case back with engraved conversion scale (feet/meter).
• Multi-piece Titanium metal bracelet with double pushers and extension.
• Water resistant to 50 bar/500m.